SENIOR PRIVILEGE PROGRAM RULES
To become a member in the Senior Privilege Program, the following must be adhered to:
- Student is in Grade 12.
- Student is not on the ineligibility list (determined after the first five weeks of school).
- Student maintains minimum of Merit Roll average.
- Student maintains satisfactory attendance.
- Student maintains excellent disciplinary actions including no suspensions.
- Periods eligible for release include lunch, study halls connected to lunch, period 1 and adjacent periods, and last period and adjacent periods.
- Administrator may impose additional standards on a case by case basis.
Item 2: PROCEDURES FOR RELEASE
- Student and Parent must complete the Senior Privilege Program Application.
- Student and Parent meet face to face with Administrator.
- Student receives Senior Privilege Card from Administrator.
- Student will sign out or sign in to school at the Attendance Office.
- You will only exit and enter the building by the designated doors or from the U-Drive doors.
- You are expected to be on time for your scheduled classes.
- You will remain in the attendance office if you return early.