The Parent Teacher AssociationsThe Parent Teacher Association (PTA) would like to invite any parent or student in the Lackawanna School District (attending any of the four schools) to become a member. Teachers are also encouraged to join.
Our Mission Statement
The Mission of the TS PTA, MRE PTA & MS/HS PTSA is to aid the students of the Lackawanna City School District by providing support for their educational and recreational needs and to promote open communication among administration, parents, teachers and students.Tips and Information for Parents
• Our groups generally meet about five times a year.• It is important for parents to be involved.• We encourage all parents to support the efforts of these associations.
• Please attend the meetings. • Please feel free to contact an officer if you have any questions. Phone numbers will be listed in your newsletters. • Meeting and event dates will be posted in the newsletters and PTA informational notices will be sent out. • Your opinions matter!
- Middle/High School PTSA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Martin Road Elementary PTA Email: email@example.com
- Truman Elementary PTA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org